We believe in unlimited human potential which can be explored by creating a nurturing and challenging environment.
- To nurture self-awareness and sensitivity to others.
- To build a sense of identity through this awareness of self and to respect and celebrate onself.
- To see the interconnectedness and interdependence of people, plants, animals and the environment on each other.
- To create learning environment free of judgement and prejudice.
- To provide equal opportunities for children with different challenges (physical, intellectual and socio-economic) to learn and fulfill their true potential.
- To develop an attitude of mindfulness and appreciation for the ordinary, simple, honest, genuine and beautiful.